Beginner Corner Discussions
Reach out to instructors, professors, SAP experts or your peers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expression of Interest in the SAP Digital Skills Initiative

sichynska
Discoverer

Dear David,

I am writing to express my strong interest in the SAP Digital Skills Initiative program. As a woman in my mid-thirties, a mother of two children, and having had a significant career break due to these circumstances, I consider myself part of an underrepresented category.

First and foremost, I would like to express my gratitude for your excellent educational initiative and support for such groups of people.

Originally from Ukraine, I have been living in Germany for the past few years, and the challenges of immigration have also had a negative impact on my self-esteem and confidence.

I hold a master’s degree in Project Management and have over a decade of experience in the fields of marketing and sociological research. I have undergone training in front-end development and have gained valuable knowledge in the field. Additionally, I hold a B1 certificate in the German language. I am a highly organized individual with effective multitasking. I believe that participating in the SAP Signavio course and certification would open up new career opportunities for me and enable me to re-enter the workforce.

Thank you for considering my application. I would be grateful for the opportunity to participate in the SAP Digital Skills Initiative program and further develop my skills in SAP Signavio. I am confident that this program will provide me with the necessary tools to re-establish myself in the workforce and pursue a successful career.

Yours sincerely

Dariia

2 REPLIES 2

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @sichynska ,

Thanks for reaching out. You are indeed a prime candidate!

I will send you a regular invite to the digital skills initiative... However I noticed you mentioned our Signavio event. I will connect with you via  DM with more information.

Regards,

David

Hi @David_Chaviano ,

Thank you for considering me as a candidate for the digital skills initiative. I really appreciate your kind words. I look forward to receiving the invite and participating in the program.

Best regards,

Dariia