Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sy-dynnr shows incorrect dynpro number?

0 Kudos

Hi,

I use a dialog program that calls various dynpros and transactions. Funnily after calling these programs the system parameter sy-dynnr shows incorrectly still the old dynpro number of the calling dialog program instead of the new one.

Does anyone know a function module or a C call that returns the actual and correct dynpro number?

Thanks in advance.

Yours Johannes

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you check the recording..

from where you took the screen number while coding,

is it from SHDB recording. is there any errors while recording, if so do it again.

fill the BDC data properly,..

Regards

vijay

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member

Hi Johannes

Check out the attributes of your original Screen..

In Attributes ...Under settings if HOLD DATA check box was checked...then it retains this screen data even if it branches to next screen....

But I haven't tested..Just a Guess. Please check and test the same and let me know the results...

Suresh B Mannem

0 Kudos

Hi, in the moment cannot reproduce this problem. I really do not know what I had debugged?! Thank you very much for your answers; I love especially the one with HOLD DATA which might come useful some time.

Regards Johannes

0 Kudos

Excellent! It is working for me! Thanks alot. And just want to share one more point - in PBO we will get correct dynpro number

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you also let us know the T-code in which you’re trying to upload.

Thanks

Message was edited by: Saquib Khan

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you check the recording..

from where you took the screen number while coding,

is it from SHDB recording. is there any errors while recording, if so do it again.

fill the BDC data properly,..

Regards

vijay