Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have a smart form and I have only one window which is main window..Now iam passing an internal table which may contain several values and I need to get different prints for each value of the internal table which I pass to smartform.How do I do this...

Thanks

Vicky

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vicky,

This is a bit tricky.

You will have to insert a Loop in the Main Table, inside which you will include

1. a Command Line to take to the Next Page

2. the Table where all the values will be printed.

You will have to pass the values on which you want the loop to be executed.

I hope this willhelp you out, however as I said it is a bit tricky, but I have worked this.

Regards,

Pankaj.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vicky,

This is a bit tricky.

You will have to insert a Loop in the Main Table, inside which you will include

1. a Command Line to take to the Next Page

2. the Table where all the values will be printed.

You will have to pass the values on which you want the loop to be executed.

I hope this willhelp you out, however as I said it is a bit tricky, but I have worked this.

Regards,

Pankaj.

0 Kudos

I tried it with the command but iam getting a blank page on the first page and everything is ok after that..I didnt use the table.How do i get this blank page out...

0 Kudos

If I understand your problem, the command node should be the last node in your loop.

Now that I think about it, this will give you a blank page at the end.

You may need to set a flag so that the command node does not get triggered the first time through the loop.

So in the Condition of the Command node you would say IF V_FLAG = 'X'. Then after the Command node use a Program lines node to set the flag = 'X'.

Message was edited by: Matt Nagel

Message was edited by: Matt Nagel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vicky,

In the <b>Command</b> node, <b>Conditions</b> tab, check the checkbox <b>Not on First Page</b>. Your problem will be solved.

Regards,

Abdul

P.S: Mark Points, if useful!

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Command, General Attributes - mark the "Go to next page" and give the first page against it.

And in Conditions, give the condition by which you want to execute this command.