Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fieldglass Connector Library

armando_h
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I was looking at the documentation for the SAP Fieldglass Connector Library and two things were unclear:

1. Does every account come with already set-up default Connectors, or do you have to set up each Connector individually to be able to use them through the API?

2. Is there a way to get a list of all the available connectors in an account through the API? Since you need the Connector name to build the GET/POST request URL there doesn't seem to be a way to automate the retrieval of all Connectors' data without having to manually provide the Connector names.

I would appreciate any help regarding any of the questions! Thanks!

• SAP Managed Tags:
3 REPLIES 3

AlexGourdet
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thank you for visiting SAP Community to get answers to your questions.

As you're looking to get most out of your community membership, please consider include a profile picture to increase user engagement & additional resources to your reference that can really benefit you:

I hope you find this advice useful, and we're happy to have you as part of SAP Community!

All the best,

Alex

• SAP Managed Tags:

Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello armando.h,

Please refer below SAP link on SAP field Glass Connector Library. Hope it's clarifies your query.

https://help.sap.com/doc/e7d299ced5014db7bf04be1237c8efdc/cloud/en-US/SAPFieldglassConnectorLibrary....

Regards,

Neeraj Jain

Best Regards,
Neeraj Jain
  • SAP Managed Tags:

0 Kudos

Hi neeraj.jain16,

Well, that is the documentation that I was referring to, which brought me to these questions.

Still, thanks for your answer!

Regards,
Armando

• SAP Managed Tags: