Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

re: scripts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to write very big command in the script editor

but i could not able to write the code in one line. what is the command i have to use to continue the code in the next line. Iam using extended line '='. But it is not working.

rgds

p.kp

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the same problem was posted earlier 2 days back.

Its ok.

You can use '/=' new line continue...

Or 'SHIFT F8' it will take you to adjacent page to continue your code.

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the same problem was posted earlier 2 days back.

Its ok.

You can use '/=' new line continue...

Or 'SHIFT F8' it will take you to adjacent page to continue your code.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi,

if i use shift+f8 it is working fine. But if i use like this, it is not working.

/: BOX XPOS '11' MM YPOS '5' MM HEIGHT '7' CM WIDTH '17' CM INTENSITY 10

/= frame 1 tw

rgds

p.kp

0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this code will fit in one line.

Check it once you can remove spaces between numerics and units or positions and numerics etc.

I am sure it will fit in one line.

Thanks.

I f your issue is solved close the thread.

Message was edited by: Deepak333 k

0 Kudos

HI,

what is the feed line and raw line command. And can i use any user command button on the script. If i put the button, how to execute the script.

rgds

p.kp

0 Kudos

Hi,

See about Raw line.......

( raw line

The SAPscript composer does not interpret the subsequent line when formatting the text for output. This means that any character formats, variables, tabs, mask characters, or hypertext links contained in this line are not evaluated and reach the output device unchanged. In addition, the text in this line is directly appended to the last character of the previous text line. If you want some space in the output between the first and the second line, you must start the raw line with at least one blank.

/( raw line with line feed

This line is treated just as ( (raw line), but when formatting for output, the subsequent text appears on a new line.

Right now i dont have any idea about the user command...

I think in SAP Scripts this is not there.

Thanks.

If your issue is solved reward points and close thread.

0 Kudos

Hi,

How to create hypertext in the scripts. what is the usage of hypertext in the scripts.

rgds

p.kp