Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Box Lobby / Deliver Service Mapping in ADRMAS03 and CREMAS05 Idocs

sudantha
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi I'm mapping some fields from ADRMAS03 and CREMAS05  Idocs to fill the vendor master data but i cound'nt find the mapping for PO Box Lobby / Deliver Service items. Any idea what fields these fields represent in ADRMAS03 and CREMAS05.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sudantha
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi I have found the solution these fields are available in ADRMAS03 Idoc but these fields does not appear in the exported documentation.

We can view all the available fields in idoc as follows :

• Go to Transaction : we30 , enter the idoc name ADRMAS03 and click display.

By navigating though the structure we can see the available fields which can be passed in

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you required the IDOC extension!  we have the field delivery confirmation.

0 Kudos

This is for Idoc Update the vendor master , in update is it possible to use an extention ? , also whats the field for delivery confirmation  ? i cant find it !!

0 Kudos

Hi,

we can do the extension for IDOC segments for vendor master.

LFA1-PODKZB ( its a proof of delivery)

sudantha
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi I have found the solution these fields are available in ADRMAS03 Idoc but these fields does not appear in the exported documentation.

We can view all the available fields in idoc as follows :

• Go to Transaction : we30 , enter the idoc name ADRMAS03 and click display.

By navigating though the structure we can see the available fields which can be passed in