Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME_READ_PO_FOR_PRINTING - Deleted Items

rahul2000
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using the FM ME_READ_PO_FOR_PRINTING . If i pass 1 to cx_druvo , I am getting all the items displayed in my Form.

But if an item is deleted, that item does not get read with cx_druvo = 1. For that I need to pass cx_druvo = 2.

But with cx_druvo = 2 only the deleted / only the chage items come. I want to display all the items including the deleted one.

How is this to be taken care of?

Rahul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member222709
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Never faced such a requirement, but still I can suggest you to try using 'BAPI_PO_GETDETAIL1' or SELECT query on EKPO.

Regards,

Pranav.

2 REPLIES 2

former_member222709
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Never faced such a requirement, but still I can suggest you to try using 'BAPI_PO_GETDETAIL1' or SELECT query on EKPO.

Regards,

Pranav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

keep one thing in mind.. the FM also depends upon whether the FM is getting executed from Screen(print preview) or from background(saving the PO)..

So handle the Deleted items separately..

BAPIPOgetdetail would give you all the items and ME_READ_CHANGES_EINKBELEG will give you the changes needed.