Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISSUES WITH XSLT DEBUGGER

0 Kudos

Hello, Experts!

Please, help to solve the following problem:

I wrote the code to upload aninternal table to MS Excel through xslt transformation.

If I do not set breakpoints, the program works correctly and I got the correct Excel file as an output.

But, when I’m trying to debug xslt transformation through the program and if I put a breakpoint on any line in xsl file and start the program, the system falls in a dump.

If I try to run the debugger not from the program, but directly from the transformation editor, the debugger runs normally. Like this :

The exact place where the program falls into dump is here (debugger after dump):

pict1.png

The dump text:

pict2.png

pict3.png

What can i do about that kind of problem?

11 REPLIES 11

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you looked for a note in support.sap.com

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before typing an answe - read the section to the right entitled

Before answering

If you have an error in standard SAP, then you need to report it via support.sap.com.

0 Kudos

Yes , I did a search on sap notes

matt
Active Contributor

Then report the issue via support.sap.com. That's what you need to do when you have an error using standard SAP.

0 Kudos

Is it correct to perform through the "report incident" option?

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes

DoanManhQuynh
Active Contributor

from the name of transformation in debug screen i guess you are using sap screen personas. your program or your own transformation have no error but might be that personas transformation ( /personas/theme ) is not allowed to debug or the xml sent to it have error. could you try to view that transform and debug it?

0 Kudos

@quynh.doanmanh

At first I thought as well as you, but then tried to run in the debugger the standard program DEMO_XSL_TRANSFORMATION and also got a dump, it suggests that something is wrong with the system or its version or that something is wrong with the settings

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you now open a ticket at SAP support? Because it seems to be just a bug in the standard.

0 Kudos

снимок.png

I have some difficulties with report incident.

Maybe the settings on my account do not have sufficient information?

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then you need to contact your S account administrator. They'll either raise a message for you, or give you the rights.