Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to post material master legal control data (Foreign trade export view)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Currently we have an external application which posts material master data into SAP using MATMAS IDOC through JCO. Now we have a requirement wherein we need to post legal control data ( especially ALNUM field) beisdes the regular views. MATMAS Idoc do not have a provision to post this specific field ALNUM ( Export control class).

Can you please suggest how to post this field value in to SAP. Do we need to use any other IDOC or RFM/BAPI as we do with classification view. In that case can you please suggest those relevant APIs.

Thanks in advance

Aman

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aman,

I have got the same problem with this legal control field(ALNUM field).

There is no provison to post this field through IDOC. Can u please tell me what was the why u followed for this issue.

Thanks& regards,

Naren.

0 Kudos

Naren,

I have posted this question well in before the schedule. Now the time has come and I have posted the same question again in the forum. However, if we identify a solution, then definitely we'll post that here. Meanwhile, if you had already find one then please let me know.

Best

Aman

0 Kudos

Naren,

We have found out one FM and incidentally at the same time one of our forum guru indicated the same. Try using MAEX_SAVE FM in exit EXIT_SAPLMV02_002.

Thanks

Shyl