Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

abap hr authorization

Hi All,I'm new in ABAP HR and want to clear some doubts till now according to my knowlege PA30 is the Tcode to maintain HR Master Data.. like the PA,Benefits,Time & Payroll Infotypes can all be mainatined via this Trx.. and database tables could be...

Resolved! Text of Column for Report ALV

Hi.I am creating a report ALV, but the consultant modify the Data Element Text of the field as is made in the following link:http://www.erpgenie.com/sap-technical/abap/changing-data-element-field-textI Question is:How can display the news texts in th...

custom TCode not working.

Hi Friends, I have developed one BDC program and its working fine. For this program I created a transaction code for end user.When I run the transaction, it is coming out of the program. ( program is not getting executed). Iam unable to...

Read Table with key ....

Dear All,How Can I use "<",">" and so on in Read Table with key condition?Like below sample... when I use ">", but program can not pass....LOOP AT it_stock. READ TABLE it_ WITH KEY ebeln = it_stock-ebeln ebelp = it_stock-ebelp eindt > it_stock-bldat...

Resolved! Transport request

Hi all,I have a transport which needs to be moved from dev client to test client...in that transport i have a table and view saved init.previously they have moved this view to test client, and due to some changes we need to again send to test cleint....

Getting an imageMap using IGS

Hi,Using report GRAPHICS_IGS_CHART_TEST, I have managed to create some code that returns an image of a chart. This is wonderful. I also see an example where I can set a hotspot on the title so that when the user clicks on that hotspot it will launch ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.