Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can u find out user exit for XK01,by using this IDOCS have to be triger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How can u find out user exit for XK01.BY using this EXIT IDOCS have to be trigger.But idocs are configured by change ponters.So i want to write coding In user exits only,so where i want write code,what was USER EXIT for it.

Scenario was:

if change the vendor No, thro change pointer (RBDMIDOC), USER Exit should trigger it has to check vendor No in the segment is equal to vend_NEW(which was in custom table ZVEND_TABLE), if it is then it has to convert with vend_OLD(Which is also in ZVEND_TABLE).

having one conversion table with fields

ZVEND_TAB table with following fileds

vend_old -

vendor old number

vend_new -

vendor new number

With Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

EXIT_SAPMF02K_001

SantoshKallem
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

run the t-code ank know the program name in status bar.

open the program from se38 by selecting atributes radio button.

so that u can find the package name. note that package name.

go with smod Tcode.

there utilities--> find

type the package name in selection screen and execute it.

u will get all the exit names. double click on it.

u will find z** function module. set a breakpoint and test the transaction

regards..

santhosh

0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Thanks a lot.

Now my question was Insted of going transaction( from there going to debuging mode) i want to check this Exit by RBDMIDOC programe(ofter excute this programe and give Message type as CREMAS,from there it want to go debugging mode).

Just now i checked,according to yours advice,i put breakpoint in Include programe(INCLUDE ZXF05U01) and excute from XK01,it goes to debuging mode,so its fine.But i want triger from RBDMIDOC programe.Ofter excute RBDMIDOC programe,we can enter CREMAS.From there i want to go debuging mode.

Pls help me,

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Thanks a lot.

Now my question was Insted of going transaction( from there going to debuging mode) i want to check this Exit by RBDMIDOC programe(ofter excute this programe and give Message type as CREMAS,from there it want to go debugging mode).

Just now i checked,according to yours advice,i put breakpoint in Include programe(INCLUDE ZXF05U01) and excute from XK01,it goes to debuging mode,so its fine.But i want triger from RBDMIDOC programe.Ofter excute RBDMIDOC programe,we can enter CREMAS.From there i want to go debuging mode.

Pls help me,

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Thanks a lot.

Pls help me,

Thanks

0 Kudos

hi anil,

u can refer BADI - IDOC_CREATION_CHECK (ALE Outbounf Processing: Check Whether IDoc is Created)

or Enhancement -

ALE00001-

0 Kudos

Hi Amith,

IDOC configured throgh CHANGE pointers.So no need to worry about IDOCS and all.My work was trigger idocs by user exits.Wen ever i change venodr no.. idocs shoud be triger.

Now my question was Insted of going transaction( from there we can go to debuging mode) i want to check this Exit by RBDMIDOC programe(ofter excute this programe and give Message type as CREMAS,from there i want to go debugging mode).

Just now i checked,i put breakpoint in Include programe(INCLUDE ZXF05U01) and excute from XK01,it goes to debuging mode,so its fine.But i want triger from RBDMIDOC programe.Ofter excute RBDMIDOC programe,we can enter CREMAS.From there i want to go debuging mode.

Pls help me,

Thanks

SantoshKallem
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil

Set a break point in the program RBDMIDOC at

LOOP AT t_tbdme WHERE mestyp = mestyp.

I think it will trigger for T-Code BD21.

so u need to write exit for bd21.

exit name for BD21 is ALE00001.

write u r code in this function module

include zxsbdu01. and try it

Message was edited by:

santhosh reddy