Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

Report Painter / Writer Help

Hello experts,Could you please help me with some documentation on report painter and report writer ...I didn't found detailed wiki to follow for my first report painter sample.As mentioned in some other threads there's documentation on http://help.sa...

Resolved! Function Module

Hi Expects,I am BI Consultan, I want to learn how to create Function Module and how to write logic. I know some ABAP. what exactly this FM is used for RS_FUNCTION_ACTIVE_CHECK. Thanks in advance.Tracey.

Resolved! How to avoid using constants ?

Hello, I am starting a new project and I am thinking of a way to avoid using constants. For example, in a report, it selects all the order with types ZLN and ZLB. I know that I have several possibilities : - hard code it in the program (using constan...

Text Elements in TCode IW32

Hii Friends.... I am currently working for a smartform where i want to fetch text elements from IW32 .In IW32 the user enters texts in every components or materials .My requirement is to fetch those text. I tried it using READ_TEXT_ELEMENTS functio...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.