Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Data Transfer Issue

Hello Experts,I am transferring Sales order from CRM system to ECC system.I am using BADI CRM_DATAEXCHG_BADI. I mapped fields from CRM to ECC under method CRM_DATAEXCH_AFTER_BAPI_FILL.I had properly filled the custom fields in structures BAPE_VBAK / ...

Screen Exit

Hai All,I had used the screen exit MM06E005 to create tab pages in Purchase Order Header and in Purchase Order Item in ME221N, ME22N & Me23N. The problem is that the title of tab page is always Customer Data. Can we change this to our own title? If s...

HTMLDOC on Netweaver

Hello!I want to convert the html response to PDF, have read a lot of blogs taking different approaches. The most promising seems to be using HTMLDOC as it is mentioned several times by Eddy de Clerqu.I have browsed through the htmldoc installation gu...

Johnny_B_ by Active Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! data upload in infotype 6

Hi All,I am trying to upload data in infotype 6. I did recording for data uplaod to infotype 6 and created BDC for the same.Now suppose i have emp. code 123 and for that emp. code in infotype 6 data is available for subtype 1 & 2. I am trying to inse...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.