Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Extending cl_gui_alv_tree

I want to extend CL_GUI_ALB_TREE and I need some help.<b>What I did already?</b>I wrote my own class which inherit from CL_GUI_ALV_TREE. I added some private fields and public/private methods which read data, which should be shown as a nodes and subn...

FM for XML purpose

I'm searching for ANY FM, which replace in the text all control character used in XML.I want to dump documentation of program into XML and the main problem is, that in this documentation occures signs as: ", <, > which are constrols character for XML...

FB1D and BAPI

In standard transaction F.13 we can choose documents for customers.Indeed F.13 calls transaction FB1D and clears passed documents.I must extend this functionality, but used in F.13 batch input map is hard to extend.For this reason I'm searching BAPI ...

Resolved! Need to capture all massages

Dear All,I need to capture all bapi return massages along with some dynamic massages, with signal lights and need to display in alv grid display. Please let me know the procedure. If possible please send the code.Thanks and regards,Krish...............

SolMan Roles for Basis

Hi,What roles should a Basis person have in SolMan prod? We are implementing SM7 and have 2 Solman environments - dev and prod. The main use for this right now is the Maintenance Optimizer and no one outside of Basis and Security have access to thes...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.