Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Dynamic Perform

Hello,I pretend do create a table which will have names of several form's. I'll select those forms names and call them inside the program.Is it possbile to call a form using a field-symbol instead of the name ?FIELD-SYMBOLS <fs_routine> TYPE ANY. AS...

SAP ALV input decimal problem

Hi Experts,I've used the ALV as an input control and make some columns as editable. However, when I input the decimal and update it to internal table, the result will be divied by 10^n (n is the decimal places).My code is like belowinternal table def...

Multiple spool creation

Hi Experts My report program is calling (not background) is calling 4 smartforms and is spooling them. But all the 4 smartforms are spooled in the same spool request. How can i create seperate spool requests for each smartforms.Thanks in AdvanceMo...

VBAP & Pricing Value

Hi ,I have to store the data of a pricing routine value in the VBAP table for reporting purpose. I am getting the value in the pricing routine. but in the pricing routine i have more calculations also. I do not want the final value. I want in bettwee...

Resolved! hr_infotype_operation

Hi,I need to insert or modify the record into 9906, using HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION but it is going to dump.can anyone help me pls.my internal table is:BEGIN OF itab, pernr TYPE pernr-pernr, begda TYPE p0001-begda, endda TYPE p0001-e...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.