Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! user exit

hi,I have used this user exit ZXAPCU05.I have written the code.now I am testing it in SMOD(I have put a break point in it) without creating the project in CMOD.but it is not getting triggered.control is not going to the break -point.can any body tel ...

Resolved! SAPWL_WORKLOAD_GET_STATISTIC

Hi,I am running SAPWL_WORKLOAD_GET_STATISTIC FM and getting the following stats from "APPLICATION_STATISTIC" tablesTask Type User Name Operation Steps Times Type Aggregate Time CPU Time GUI Time0 BASSP ash_FP1_00 0 0 0 1421 8 2890 cumul. PA30 0 ...

Resolved! SCAN ABAP-SOURCE Problem

Hi,Good day guyshope doing well. Iam working in upgrade peoject.. i got a problem with SCAN ABAP-SOURCE in Remote-enabled function module level.I got a error which is "The offset and length fields in the token table arenot filled until the "with an...

Resolved! Import Internal Table

Hi guys...How can I import a internal table in a method of Badi?For example:I have the itab_ekpo that I export to memory in a especific program and need to import this table.Hw can I do this in a method ?tksflavio

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.