Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Regarding EXIT_SAPLCOKO_002.

Hello Friends,I need help ...what is the use of this exit "EXIT_SAPLCOKO_002". when we run CN21 tcode and activating this exit in one project.on which purpose we can use this exit.Since i thought we can use this exit like By providing this below valu...

Resolved! MATNR Search Help modification

Dear ExpertsI have a query regarding modification in Material code search help.We have several deleted marked material (MARD-LVORM = X). I need to modify the search help in order to exclude the deleted materials.Please share the name of the search he...

Resolved! popup_to_confirm in dialog program

hi, i m using popup to cnfirm in dialog programing , my req is when i go to put a entry it will ask for yes no or cancel if press yes then it will sav if no then back to screen if cancel then leave program, i got the theme but i m not getting th...

BDC for ME32l

Hello All, I am using a call transaction for ME32L for updating new validity periods.I have made the recording.but when i execute it as a program the cursor stops in the item screen and doesn#t do anything.requirement is we have to select the item sa...

Remove lock on the pernr

Dear Experts,I am upload data from flat file consists of couple of records which belongs to the same group of reference pernrs maintained in Infotype 0121.So i uploaded the data into internal table and performing my taskI'm performing loop on interna...

output issues of PO

Hi frnds,PO issues,I have 2pages in smartforms.In 1st pagemain window, 1st table header,main,footer and then 2nd tableterms and condition before the command line).User given for 2lineitem then output was process after end of 2lineitem the totle was d...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.