Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Access Key Problem

Hi SAPsperts,My problem is as below:I want to make some modification to the transaction CO15, This transaction is for Production order confirmation. First we will give the Order number on the first screen. Then we will check for the goods movement. W...

ALV header contents repeating

Hi,In a general ALV report, i am using reuse_alv_grid_display for displaying the output. For the ALV header, i am using reuse_alv_events_get and reuse_alv_commentary_write to form a header table and passing in the it_events in the grid display FM. B...

Format text Spool order

Hi experts!!!I'm reading an spool order an I want to attach the data into a txt file. This works correctly except the format, that always return the file without the corresponding format, can anybody tell me if there's any function module or any way...

Automating WEINBQUEUE

Transaction WEINBQUEUE will process/reactivate/restart an IDOC queue one at a time, one clicks on the queue name and then click the activate button to restart the queue.We have the scenario where there can be many queues (eg. one queue per unique Pur...

InfoCube data extraction

Hi,I need to extract data from info cube into internal table.I am using the Function Module : RSDRI_INFOPROV_READBut i am not able to extract the calculated key figures, since these fileds are not there in InfoCude.Is there is any way that i can get ...

Resolved! BDC for MB1B pls.?

HelloI am trying to post the goods movement between the plants, movement type is 301.As its IS-OIL i can not use the regular BAPI_GOODSMOVEMENT_CREATE (BAPI_GOODSMOVEMENT_CREATE_OIL) is also not working in my case.Hence, i tried with BDC for MB1B, bu...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.