Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! SQL Statement with min function

hi, i have 2 tables. one contains OBJ_NAME and TRKORR and the other contains AS4DATE and TRKORR. In the first table are a lot of objects. One object is also named more than once. That means: 1 Object has n TRKORR has 1 DATE. (For all the diffrents ob...

Resolved! Export to Excel File

Dear All Expert,I have created a new ABAP report, In ABAP report, i changed the BUM called KAR to CAR.Everything is working well but after exported to excel file, it shows the star symbol in BUM column which has CAR.This is the screenshot in ABAP rep...

Resolved! Service PO with BAPI_PO_CREATE1

Hi All,Kindly explain me how to create service PO with BAPI_PO_CREATE1 where I need to pass,G/L account and CostCenter .I searched previous links, but i didnt understand , why to maintain two entries in POSERVICE .And also tell me how to give that  "...

ABAP code to delete duplicate records

Hi, I need help to write complete ABAP code for below scenario.Request 101 loads data from PSA to WODSO and I have records like below in DSO active table /BIC/AFIGL00request no. DocNo Line item Ccode Amount101              9001     1             A100...

a_ahmad by Participant
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Assign fields

Hello everybody.First of all, sorry for my English, I am from Catalonian and I know my english is very poor.Ok, I am developping in Abap since 6 months, more or less, and know I have a little problem.I hace defined an internal table where there are 1...

monthly wise sales report

hai, i m working on sales report where in i need to get month wise sales of the products and the related cost incured to company by the sales in the matrix form as shown below can u help me in which way can i get this monthly report ma...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.