Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

Di Api insert smallint

hi, i have a table with smallint field if i do Int16 horaini =100 oUserTable.UserFields.Fields.Item("U_mifield").Value = horaini; to crash with illgal value error but if i do string horaini ="100" oUserTable.UserFields.Fields.Item("U_SEIHo...

acasegra by Discoverer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Smartform OTF blank.

Good Morning,I'm using a smartform and i want to get the OTF data from it, so 'ive done: DATA: w_ssfctrlop TYPE ssfctrlop, w_out_options TYPE ssfcompop, ls_job_output_info TYPE ssfcrescl. CALL FUNCTION 'SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME' ...

Resolved! Web GUI security precautions

Hi SAP personas team, Security topic:Since Web GUI works on browser and we use Scripting (Via BAPI's) What are the security precautions one should consider? When i did some research i found this link https://erpscan.com/wp-content/uploads/presentatio...

Error query SAP B1 HANA

buena tarde, estoy iniciando con SAP B1 HANA, tengo unos querys en SAP BO de los cuales quiero pasar a hana pero me aparece error ya hice cambio de parámetros y no encuentro el error. agradeceria mucho su gran apoyo. SELECT T0."CardCode" "Código ...

Datum aus Select option bearbeiten

Hallo zusammen, ich versuche folgendes zu machen: der benutzer kann ein zeitraum eingeben die nicht länger als 21 Tage ist. 01.01.2000 22.01.2000. wenn er versucht irgendetwas anders einzugeben sollte ne fehlermeldung gezeigt und kann noch einmal v...

aboooood by Participant
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

inbound IDOC status 51!!

Hello Gurus, Iam working with inbound idoc. all the settings are fine with process code and function module. i mean WE57,BD51,WE41,BD67,WE57. All are fine. but when the idoc is recieved its status is set to 51( Function module not allowed ). When whe...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.