Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Problem in reading long text

Hi All,for reading long text , for the description of a material i am usingREAD_TEXT function module, but the problem is for a single PO,there may have many line items, and the texts can be of any length,I have to print it in my smartforms, where i m...

RE: IDOC status 03

Hi Experts,i need to activate one flag in contract, after idoc status is 3, we are filling idoc using function module "IDOC_OUTPUT_ORDRSP ", please suggest, any exit or enhancement point.Thanks in advance.Regards,Ravi pothuguntla.

Adobe Form

Hi All,As i have posted earlier about the contents of adobe forms needs to be shifted automatically......Please let me know how to do this :e.g I have one internal table in adobe form which could have single line items or multiple line items.......bu...

Table update

Hi Team,I am very new to ABAP and i have a doubt in table update.I have one table and for that table we getting entries from multiple screen. My doubt is whether 2 entries can be insereted with same TIMESTAMP or one by oneonly the entries will get in...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.