Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

J1ij

Hi My Client has 2 types of Invoice i.e RI & TI & they are facing lot of problem to process J1IJ because each and every time they have to check Delivery are whether RI or TI to insert Series Group (i.e 11 or 12). Earlier while doing J1ij Excise Group...

Returns

We have an RG23D depot where the import process is taking place and sale is happening from there. While raising sale invoice in sap, the duty that is available in MIGO document (inward of import matl) is passed in sale invoice through condition type ...

FI validation user exit

hello experts,i want to implement a user exit to validate the FI document items condition combination in the TCODE ob28.As below example:if the credit item's G/L account is 123456,then the debit's G/L account must be 789012,how could i achieve it ?Th...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.