Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Regarding event

Hello,on selection screen which event is triggered when we click on execute button?In my case, there are two radio buttons. user click one of the radiobutton and clicks on execute button then i have to check which radio button is clicked and accordin...

Disabling Gui status buttons

Hello,I made some researchs and asked some colleagues but I have a problem. I would like to disable a gui status button (to grey it out),I used this:SET PF-STATUS 'STATUS_0200' EXCLUDING lt_fcode.adding the name of my button but the only thing it doe...

Dynamic DATA declaration

Hi All,How do i declare a variable in ABAP so that the type is dynamic?I've seen dynamic parameters, internal tables and select-options. But, I need to declare a variable and declare the type dynamic, Something like below:DATA gv_field LIKE (gv_dynam...

Blank page in Cheque Printing

Hi,I have copied std SAP Script F110_PRENUM_CHCK to ZF110_PRENUM_CHCK and this new one is assigned in the table T042E against the company code and payment type.I want to take Payment advice and check on single page.I have remove the CHEK window from ...

Resolved! Problem in classical report.

Dear all,I am facing a problem with alignment in one classical report.Requirement is debit ,credit amount's sum will at end of every g/l as new line.Text will be closing balance - then amount.My amount & text is coming ,but not properly.All document ...

print pages overlap

Hi Alli had created one Smartform in that i didnt created second page. now when i test this smartform i am getting two pages if my table in main window exceeds. it is showing in my print preview and after that if i give print command the spool reques...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.