Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 2nd, 2024

Podcast version: SAP Developer News May 2nd, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONMay Developer ChallengeApril Developer Challenge Wrap up post: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-blog-posts/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

TMG Issue

Hi Experts, I create an TMG (Event 05) based on 'Plant (as primary in Ztable') so when user enter the same plant an standard error message 'An Error already exits with same key' comes. Here issue was user remove the same entered plant and gives ...

divsmart by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem when using SQL EXISTS clause

Hi all, I am having some problems with the EXISTS clause in SQL. If I write: SELECT * FROM ztable_1 INTO TABLE @DATA(itab_1). The statement works perfectly BUT, if I write: SELECT a~* FROM ztable_1 as a INTO TABLE @DATA(itab...

luis_rod by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

OLE ABAP - multitab Excel

Hi, I am using OLE to get the internal table data into multiple sheets of the same excel. But i found out that, my first sheet is coming up blank when i run it, on the other side if i run it in debugging mode step by step then the first sheet is ...

SAP DI API Connection problem

Hello, I am new for SAP DI API programming. right now, I installed DI API on my local machine. I added the DI API dll into my c# project. also, I refer the information in the b1_local_machine.xml on the server to enter the SDL servername when I ...

eqiu by Discoverer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use of BAPI_ALM_ORDER_MAINTAIN

Hi,I am trying to change user status with the use of this BAPI_ALM_ORDER_MAINTAIN. there is no error comes but the status is also not change as well in IW33.below is the code  i am using.perform method using '000001' 'HEADER'        'CHANGE'    '2000...

Need to delete space from text

Hello All, I have one issue, while reading the VORNA from infotype2 getting 5 char space in right side, which i have tried to remove through CONDENSE, and SHIFT pa0002-vorna  RIGHT DELETING TRAILING SPACE. but its not deleting. Please give some solut...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.