Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

File Upload Error

Hi all,     I am uploading an excel file. Using  TEXT_CONVERT_XLS_TO_SAP.But I am getting runtime error "    Type conflict when calling a function module.".call function 'TEXT_CONVERT_XLS_TO_SAP'   exporting    i_field_seperator          = 'X' *   I_...

bapi return message

i am trying to use bapi_material_savedata. in se37 i am testing the value. i entered the lot size value. but the error message is 'enter the lot size(material planning).is there any other lotsize to be entered???waiting for the reply......

Resolved! SPAU - Reset objects

Hello, While doing SPAU during upgrade, some of the programs like Func Groups/FM's,BOR objects, Screens..etc are asking for access key/object key. In that case, i am comparing the current & previous versions of the object and if there are NO changes ...

Resolved! SPAM Upgrade

Is patch upgrade done directly in Production environment or it is done in Development, then imported to testing and production.  And is this process followed every time?  do we never upgarde patch in production environment?

Variant

Hello,I need your help gurus, I have a variant asociated to a Query, How Can I Copy this Variant to a report, I want to avoid recreate the variant for the report.Thanks for your Golden help my guru friends.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.