Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! SAPSCRIPTS

Hi AllI am designing an SAp Script and to place the fields in the window i am using paragraph tabs and for a single line i gave 10 tab positions.Now my problem is that the tab is working until 8 positions and after that the tab is not working.Also i ...

Resolved! BOLD cell in ALV.

Hi All,Can anyone please provide me how to make <b>BOLD</b> a particular cell in ALV list dispaly,also when downloading to excel from ALV list that particular cell should be in <b>BOLD</b>.Please help me ASAP.Thx in advance.SK

Resolved! Listbox and table

Hi all,i need to put the content of my specific table (10 lines) into a listbox, i would like to display the code + description into my list, like that :EC myChoice1ET myChoice2MO myChoice3...ThanksRegards,

Changing Screen Values.

Hi all,Is there any way i can change the values entered on Screen in program.I have a following Scenario:1) In Transaction IW32, user will change short text etc for operation.2) During SAVE, we will check certain conditions in USER Exit EXIT_SAPLCOI...

Modify + shot dump

Hello,While updating an internal table I am getting the following exception, would be nice if some one help me to figue it out, what happend here...here is the code I am using to update an internal table...read table lt_incomp_calib_wa into ls_inc...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.