Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

Idoc generated with Byte Order Mark

Hello All,Recently we did an upgrade from Release 731 to 740 (EHP 6 to EHP 7). Prior to the upgrade all outbound Idocs generated to Seeburger did not have the Byte Order Mark ( FF FE) when viewed in Hex in the payload.After the upgrade it is for some...

Adding New Tab in MIGO

HI all i add new tab in MIGO screen the field is showing its fine.once i fill the MIGO screen and click post means all the data are save successfully, custom field not savefile:///C:/Users/user/Downloads/Add%20Custom%20Tab%20in%20Detail%20screen%20fo...

2LIS_03_BF field enhancement

Hi,              I have added few fields in CMOD for enhancing 2LIS_03_BF data source. while executing in RSA3 in ECC WEMNG(GR QTY) is coming onlyonce for that particular PO , Line item and Schedule line item no which is correct. But while moving to ...

Resolved! Multiple use BADI benefit

Hi GURUs,Can you please tell me a scenario where multiple active implementation of a BADI is absolutely necessary? For example, we have a BADI ME_PURCHDOC_POSTED which is multiple-use. But why do we need this as multi-use, is there any functionality ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.