Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

Object monitor

Hi,Is it possible to monitor changes on an object?We develop on two different systems II1 and IF1.IF1 is the main system , so every day at night its changerequests are sent on II1.The risk is that objects if not locked are overwritten.My question is ...

smart forms

hi friends, Could u please help me how to do this i already fetch the data from the qals-anzgeb Calculated field: “square root of QALS-ANZGEB (round up the value if the decimal point value is > 0.5 else round down the value) plus 1. example: if the s...

Resolved! BDC on enjoy tcode VL01N

Hi, I have a doubt. BDC's won't work for enjoy tcodes or it is not suggested? What kind of problems do I get if call transaction is made to VL01N tcode. In the present scenario, I am restricted to use 'VL01' because of some authorization problems....

FM exporting table

Hi, I want to export a table from a FM. What is the best method? Define the table under the EXPORT screen or TABLES screen? What should the code in the FM be, if my internal table is named it_tableTOexport?Thanks!

Hardcoding in Forms

Hi,I have a requirment where I need to identify the forms in the system where a particular value is hardcoded.I have used programs to find hardcoded values in custom programs. This I did by passing program names retrieved from TRDIR table to function...

smart forms

hi friends,could u please tell me how to do thisHeader – Purchase Order Number Get EBELN from MSEG where MSEG-MBLNR (material document) = LQUA-WENUM.Header – Goods Receipt Date LQUA-WDATUHeader – ID Number LQUA-MATNRItem – Batch Number LQUA-CHARGItem...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.