Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 2nd, 2024

Podcast version: SAP Developer News May 2nd, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONMay Developer ChallengeApril Developer Challenge Wrap up post: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-blog-posts/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

BAPI

Hi,Can some one help me out in suggesting a BAPI for the Scheduling Agreements in MM, where in I want to change the Rate KBETR, rate unit KONWA, Condition Unit KMEIN, validity periods.Thank you.

Resolved! BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE (PR00)

Hi to ALL!!!!! this time i'm using BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE to change de price PR00. i already have one row with PR00. I want to update the cond_value. For example frro 0,123 to 0,444.The problem is that the Bapi insert me one other PR00, and i'm havin...

Resolved! Help with Bapi of SalesOrder.

Hi to ALL!!!!! this time i'm using BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE to change de price PR00 (condition table). i already have one row with PR00. I want to update the cond_value. For example frro 0,123 to 0,444.The problem is that the Bapi insert me one other P...

Resolved! preifx and suffix

hi friends,1.wat is the FM for prefixing and suffxing data for example Mat no is 1234.i want make000012342. when my data is in length of 40 i want to read 1st 10 then nxt 11-20,21-30,31-40can some one give me example code for thispoints will be rewar...

Resolved! ALV

I'm using REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY to display a list. In this list the first column is a check box ( reference to my first field of my internal table).I use the user command callback to catch the changesFORM alv_user_command USING ucomm LIKE sy-ucommse...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.