Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

idoc explanation

ExpertsI am very new to idoc concept, only thing i know is that idoc is like a structurewhich act as data carrier from source system to target system and vice versa,now i have a question , let take that i am creating orders from the data which i have...

Resolved! fixed assets load

Hi, I am trying to load fixed assets using the program RAALTD01. it gives me an error saying " AS91 S 00 347 Field ANLB-WBIND (2) is not an inp ". The datastage application is passing a "/". as the value for this. I don't think its the required fi...

Steploop with Buttons

Hi all,I want to build a RF screen where there is a list of items shown and with the possibility of navigating to the details of an item by clicking it.I would like to get a variable amount of items (which may be more than a screen can handle).I thin...

Resolved! Easy problem in Module Pool.

Hi to all!!! this time i have a problem with a Module Pool, so i decided to ask in the forum.The situation is tike this:I have a Screen 0100 with 3 subscreen : 0101, 0102 and 0103.In my first subscreen (0101) there are a lot of field that have a desc...

Resolved! assigning

Hi!Suppose itab2 contains lots of values lets say about 20.How can I assign its values to itab3' s all components.Hopefully, somebody can give helpful idea.Regardsitab3-one= itab2-firstvalueitab3-two= itab2-secondvalueitab3-three= itab2-thirdvalueita...

Resolved! SELECT WITHOUT JOIN

Sorry people..How can i do this without join???? SELECT cbldat cbukrs clifnr pname1 crmwwr cbelnr c~gjahr*c~cpudt creindat cxblnr FROM rbkp AS c INNER JOIN lfa1 AS p ON cmandt = pmandt AND clifnr = plifnr INTO TABLE it_output WH...

Resolved! for authorizations

Hi, This is the first time iam creating role.I created a role zsales then then in menu i add the transaction codesin authorizations tab i clicked exportmode then save and generate-in user tab i gave the user name which we have to assigne the ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.