Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST

Hi all,I am trying to post GR on ASSET through BAPI.It was throughing error that GL was not a reconcile account.But when go through FB01 with the same GL it is working fine.Could anybody give me some suggestions.Thanks in advance.Message was edited b...

IBIP

HI , I am using IBIP transaction for Plant Maintenance module , i have done recording for ik01 transation and the flat file was created by giving tcode name in first record and preceding recording name before every record but its showing format err...

Resolved! enhancement categorie of tables

Since our upgrade to SAP ECC 6.0 we get warning messages when trying to activate or change an existing table in se11.In the past there was (as far as I know) no warning about the enhancement category, so most of our own tables do not have enhancement...

dhorions by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call Transaction QE51

Hi,I am using a BDC Call Transaction QE51 for carrying out results recording. The first time I execute this (N mode), the call transaction fails. However, subsequent runs pass without any failure. Do I need to set any parameter id values prior to the...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.