Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

badi test

hi all,while executing the zbadi_test given in the one of the site iam getting error the type zif_ex_badi_spfli is unknown where is error how do i declare it?code is as followsTables: spfli.*types: ZIF_EX_BADISPFLI1 type TABLE OF SPFLI.Data: wa_spfli...

Resolved! Estimation time

Hi Folks, I need some information to estimation time for interfaces. Based on those estimation guidelines we can decide how complexity is the interface and how many days it will happen to develop that interface. That type of estimation guidelines i ...

Resolved! Changing the Spool Name

In the SP01 Transaction there is an option to search for the Spool by .1.Spool request name2.Spool request name (suffix 1)3.Spool request name (suffix 2)The above three parameters are set automatically by system.I am printing the spool in the followi...

Resolved! BDC

Hi Gurus, I am doing a bdc for inspection plans(QP01).First il call transaction for QP01 and after that if sy-subrc = 0. I will call transaction QP02.If i set a break point in the code if sy-subrc = 0 ,it is working properly but if i dint...

E mail subject line

Hi,Here we are using email for order acknowledgement to the sales reps in PDF format. Whenever the email is generated the subject line is some thing not related to the transaction.Now the client requires subject line to be changed to a sensible mean...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.