Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! WS_DELIVERY_UPDATE_2 issue:

Hi All,For intra company delivery When I saved the delivery with 1 quantity for delivery and PGI quantity and doing the PGI with this FM. After executing this FM the delivery and PGI quantity is 2. Can anyone suggest anything how to solve this proble...

Resolved! LSMW : Maintain Field Mapping and Conversion Rules : Saves and generates program only if syntax error present

Hi,I created a LSMW to be used as a report for displaying data after upload.Initially, by mistake, I had made a syntax error while writing ABAP code in  _GLOBAL_DATA_  block, under the Maintain Field Mapping and Conversion Rules .After correcting the...

exchange rate function module

Dear Forum,I tried READ_EXCHANGE_RATE and CALCULATE_EXCHANGE_RATE but both no result.The local currency is INR and transaction is posted in EUR. Now I want to get the exchange rate in USD which is conversion from EUR to USD. local currency INR not ne...

Resolved! Planned Cost in a Query

I am trying to create a new query where I require the planned costs from table PMCO.  I can not get the value to populate.  I have tried a few different things but nothing seems to be working.data: lv_wrt07 type pmco-wrt07clear: zplanselect sum( wrt0...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.