Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 2nd, 2024

Podcast version: SAP Developer News May 2nd, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONMay Developer ChallengeApril Developer Challenge Wrap up post: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-blog-posts/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

nested loop

Hi Experts, This is an performance issue.I received a ticket to resolve it.but the code is using nested loop in each loop it is using the database from one table.how to resolve it .thanks

What is the button used for?

Hi guys,In transaction IW58, after you press Run button, a list of notifications will be showed on the screen. On the application toolbar, there a button(Spreadsheet) which looks like a calculator. Does anyone know that what is used for.Thx in advanc...

open SQL help please

I have a "Date range" as a selection screen criteria where user can enter single date or a range. For this range, I have to look in some table that has begda(begin date) and endda(enddate) and see that the range I entered on selection screen falls wi...

Resolved! ALE/IDoc filteration

Hi,I am configuring ALE inorder to send the Material master from one client to another client. But while sending the Material records, I have to block those material which are marked for deletion (LOEVM = 'X'). How can i ensure that these records don...

Resolved! splitter container

Hi Friends,I am not able to get the output for the report which is shown below.Can anybody solve the my problem?Thanks,REPORT ZREPORT10 .DATA: splitter TYPE REF TO cl_gui_splitter_container, alv_list1 TYPE REF TO cl_gui_alv_grid, CONTAIN...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.