Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 2nd, 2024

Podcast version: SAP Developer News May 2nd, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONMay Developer ChallengeApril Developer Challenge Wrap up post: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-blog-posts/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

Urgent

Hi,KNA1- General Data in Customer MasterKNB1- Customer Master (Company Code)KNVV- Customer Master Sales DataCDPOS - Change document itemsCDHDR - Change document headerUsing the above mention tables, I want to display customer History InformationHow t...

hi, experts

1.could any one please explain me how to create a z tables with example,for z tables indexes (is it necessary),plz mention the steps.what's the use of z tables? 2. what is the minimum criteria for top-of-page( i said, used to display li...

hi sdn frnds(urgent )

hi all, i would like know abt Synchornous and Asychornous Update and Processing.question : 1. What Synchornous Update/Process 2. What ASynchornous Update/Process is their any difference b/n Update and Process. could u please h...

Resolved! Help me!

Hi,Can someone give me the coding for my requirement,I've got to sum a field were in i have different sales offices with different amount.I've tried up with collect and with at new and at end of statements but seems to be getting a different results ...

Selection-Screen -> F4

my requirement is-<b>in my program i have 2 select-options1.Company code (s_bukrs)2.Portfolios (s_pfolio)</b>these two are maintained in a Ztablea)if we press F4 on Company code it has to show d values from Ztable-company code, and alsob)i)if we pres...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.