Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

ZPL in Scripts

Hello Experts,I need help in ZPl in scripts, I am new to this part.I have worked in scripts, but I dont have any idea in this area.Does any body have a good document on this.Please let me know as soon as posible.Thanks and Regards,Ravi

Monitor - messages

Hi expertsCan anyone please explain me what happens in the following ABAP code. I'm interested in posting a message when sy-subrc = 4.More specific:- what does this statement do: MESSAGE s000(rsqbw) - what does the monitor fragment do: C...

Resolved! Answer my questions please

1. Which statement is used to bypass automatic field checks ?2. What is the difference between a class and an interface ?3. Values supplied to variants are stored in which table ?4. What is the naming standard for creating a LOCK OBJECT ?Thanks. Rew...

Resolved! Error while converting data

hi gurus,I'm onto preparing a LSMW for material master, am facing a runtime error during the "convert data" step which is "in prog /1cadmc................/ the following syntax error occured , in the include/1cadmc/sap_lsmw_conv_...

Resolved! array in abap

hi,is there a concept as array which you find in C,C++.say for example, i want to store a string in an array format, str1(10) and i want to read the 5th array record that is str1(5) in ABAP,thank you.Aditya Varrier .

IDOC BLAORD ERROR

Hi,When I tried to create the scheduling agreement from the IDOC BLAORD its giving the error "Requested function V70S is not available here" When I debug the IDOC I found that error was in SAPDV70A screen 100. Can any body tell how to solve the error...

Production orders transfer

Hello!Has anyone tried to created a number of production orders with LSMW? If so, can you just reccomend any particular method... because I've found none.Writing own procedure isn't very useful...P.S. Using 4.7 system.Yours respectfully, Anton.

Resolved! project delivery process

Hi,Please advise me about the delivery process of a project implementation, means different stages in implementing a project and different types of documents created. However it may be changed from company to company, please guide me with one example...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.