Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! sumbb field

I have one field SUMBB, which belongs to Q0008 structure. Now I have to display this SUMBB field in report. How I will write the code for that.Plz help me.Thanks & Regards.......

Resolved! Query :Internal tables

Hi Experts,I have to internal tables viz l_vbap(fields matnr ,posnr,pstyv) and l_vbpa(posnr,parvw,adrnr).i want to posnr from l_vbap and adrnr from l_vbpa to pull into other internal table.can u please give me suggestion ..its very urgent...Please ...

Resolved! bdc

hi all,After running a BDC program in background, next day morning when i see the results, few records are not updated(error records). What will i do then?thanks,Ashu

Re:urgent

hi iam getting data from database to file , before displaying in excel sheet , the criteria i have to give is 500 records in one file, it should generate as role.csv, next 500 in another file ,it should generate role2.csv, wht shld be my logic here...

Resolved! Updation

Hi Iam creating one Tcode where user can select file from and enter .It should update one custom z table.How can i proceed on this.Any inputs will be appreciated and its very urgent.Thanks

Resolved! Transport issue

Hi I have developed all my abap program in one client and created request for each abap object in my development server. now i want to move all these request to development server to another server which is there is no path between these two. so, mo...

Resolved! SAPScript

hello,I wish ot display my internal tabel in such a way that say i have n no of fields in my internal table material number,material description,quantity,unit....now the material number and description is same for several records n i wish to display...

Resolved! What does Adhoc query means

Hello friends,The Report with tcode S_ahr_61016359 was persent in sap 4.6 c but now this tcode gives the message that this report was deleted use adhoc query instead in version ECC 6.0. can you tell what does this means.Regards,Vidya.

Resolved! Hi

Hi Friends Please tell me the functionality of the following piece of code...PERFORM GET_POSTING_PERIOD USING SY-DATUM '1000' ' ' CHANGING W-MONAT. S_POSPER-LOW = W-MONAT. S_POSPER-HIGH = ''. S_POSPER-SIGN = 'I'....

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.