Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

qty in migo

In Migo transaction Quantity in delivery note filed should be filled with qunatity in a ztable based on delivery note number and material. my doubt is How this can done where to write the code how to read delivery note number and item from migo.

Resolved! Bapis and Funs use in Infoset

Hi all Experts,I'm new to Sap world and need some help building an InfoSet from MARA to AUSP.Browsering the forum, I've seen that I could use BAPI_OBJCL_GETDETAIL or funCLAF_CLASSIFICATION_OF_OBJECTS.My question is : How exactly does I add one of the...

Resolved! ALV editable with traffic lights

Hello all, I need some help about ALV editable; my reports display an ALV grid editable, and update all the new values on the DB table, but I have traffic lights as values on the DB table.More information’s:So this is my internal table… <i>DATA: BEGI...

Badi or Enhancement

hi frnds,how to know the badi or enhancement for any transaction. i have one program with that program i am able to find the enhancements for any Tcode. but i need to know the answer in the interview point of view.regards,balu

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.