Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

Condition value update by using bapi

Hi Experts,Appending zstructure in standard BAPI structure: If i add new field in BAPI structure will it be considered in standard bapi programming logic.Basically i am updating the quotations by using BAPI_CUSTOMERQUOTATION_CHANGE. There is no field...

hkmaradana by Active Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

call transaction method

hi,can any one send me a bdc program that will have the logic for entering as many no.of items as possible without taking the point of screen resolution of having n no. of fields.i want an exact program to send the data to the R/3 from flat file that...

Resolved! SSO Logon Ticket Creation

All,I have a client that is trying to connect their BW/CRM/ECC 5.0 system to MS Sharepoint systems to render BSP pages within MS Sharepoint server. They are trying to access BSP pages on BW/CRM 5.0 and would like to use SAP logon tickets. They do not...

Resolved! Help in FM

hISOMEONE USE FM:RV_XVBUK_MAINTAIN ORRV_XVBUK_MAINTAIN_CREDITI TRIED TO UPDATE FIELD VBUK-UVK04 AND IS NOT WORKMAYBE SOMEONE HAVE ANY EXAMPLE OR OTHER FMTHANKSHAVE A NICE DAY

Illegal InfoSet table join

Hi All,I am trying to join 2 tables AEOI and MARA by material number in SQ02 however the join is illegal because the material number in AEOI is an object. I have looked in EAOI as a logical database and am unable to find the material number. Does a...

Problem in XML file Read

Hi Gurus,1. In the code, CL_GUI_FRONTEND_SERVICES=>GUI_UPLOAD has been used to uplaod the excel sheet data.2. After upload,its been tried to convert the uploaded data to XML by following code.ixml = cl_ixml=>create( ).xmlDoc = ixml->create_document( ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.