Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

vd01

i have some clue for this vd01 how to track all the fields in transaction code vd01, from there we will get functional specification .i have an idea goto t/code shdb there we give vd01, there we get fields ,is that fields are species,i hve dout this ...

Resolved! months between two dates.

i want to hav, how many months are there b/w two dates. m using ,,months_between_dates fn. but the problem is if i give two dates as 22.06.2007 and 05.07.2007. it gives me 1 month but it is actually not complete month. i want to hav accurate differen...

Resolved! Call Transaction

Hi Guys I have requirement like thisIn ALV output user may do select all or deselect all buttons.if user press select all,then i should call FB02 tcode and insert those values into this FB02.Can you provide me any inputs to call Transaction from ALV...

Resolved! how to close screen?

Hello i've created a screen and placed some buttons in it using layout editor.The screen is smaller than the standard ones.for ex:CALL SCREEN 105 STARTING AT 45 8 ENDING AT 128 28.My question,is how can i close this window from the X mark in the rig...

problem in smartform

Dear gurus, Here my requirement is, after triggering smartform immediatly it should not display dialogscreen for print. Instead of this it must display after pressing a button in the application tool bar. Is there any way to achieve above pr...

Output condition ?

Hi experts ,If you please to tell me how the "Condition for output trontrol" (NACE ) works , especially for the application code V6 Handling Units , And its requirements KOBEV and KOBED . Is it right that the message will be created when the sy-subr...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.