Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Binary Search

Hi SDN ExpertsIs it must to use a sort statement before we use a binary search in a read statement. because in some cases its failing as SY-SUBRC = 4 if my internal table is not sorted.Please confirm meRegardsPratyusha

Resolved! Label while GR

Hi Folks,I am creting Barcode label while GR.I ahve copied the program(includes too) and form into Z_SAPM07DR and Z_WESCHEINVERS2. Using output type we01.we have lot of includes in it. My understanding of program is i need to change include M07DRE01 ...

Resolved! TEXT

HAI, I HAVE GIVEN LIKE THIS WAY IN PROGRAM message-msgty = 'E'. message-msgid = 'Z3'. message-msgno = '000'.HOW CAN I CREATE THIS TEXT ?THANK YOUASHOK KUMAR

Resolved! Error while lock object creation

Hi When I tried to create a lock object, I get the following error.Error: "Total length of lock argument for table XXXXXXXXX longer than 150"I have 3 tables in which Table1 is the check table for the value tables (Table2 & Table3). During the process...

Resolved! TABLE control in VF01 error

hi,I have used a user exit to pop up the msg when a enduser enters the a particular condition type in CONDITIONS (item level in VF01), that is working fine as per the requirement, but the other content in the table control of VF01 is showing nothing(...

Display Image in ALV

Hi Gurus, Am developing ALV report using OOPS. In that i have to insert company logo. By using the below code it is coming goodCREATE OBJECT CONTAINER EXPORTING CONTAINER_NAME = 'PICTURE'. CREATE OBJECT PIC EXPORTING PARENT = CON...

regarding select query

hi experts, i am developing a report to display details of equipment number(transaction ie03).in that to get the partner function details (parvw ' vw ' person responsible)we have partner (PARNR I_PARNR CHAR 12 0 Partner) a...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.