Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! REPORTS

HII WANT TO DESIGN A SMARTFORM WHICH WILL DISPLAY PURCHASE REQUISITION NO WITH ITEM DETAILS AND CORRESPONDING VENDOR.PURCHASE REQUISITION AND ITEM DETAILS CAN BE TAKEN FROM EBAN TABLE.BUT THERE IS NO COMMON FIELD BETW\EEN LFA1 AND EBAN.SO HOW CAN I P...

Resolved! How to check the condition

Hi, How to check these conditionif the billing document(FKART) in the input structure(i_item) is not "B1","B1E","B2","B2E","B3","B3E","B4","BK1","G2","G2S"........................(note : the billing document category (VBRK_VBTYP) is not available...

Resolved! bdc dought

Hi all 1. i am having 10 rec in flat file , by using call transaction metod in syn and asyn updation , if i got error in 5 record what will happen in syn and asyn updation , another 6 to 10 records will updated or not Regards Nagendra

leave screen

Hello guys,Please tell me what statement I can use in order to exit the screen processing.Currently I am using leave to screen 0, but it returns to the previous screen. I know about the module XXX at exit command, but I need something else, because I...

ALV

HI, IN MY PROGRAM I AM USING FOLLOWING STATEMENT FOR DISPLAYING HEADER GR_LAYOUT_LISTTOP TYPE REF TO CL_SALV_FORM_LAYOUT_GRID, GR_LAYOUT_PAGETOP TYPE REF TO CL_SALV_FORM_LAYOUT_GRID, GR_LAB TYPE REF TO CL_SALV_FORM_LABEL, GR_TEXT...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.