Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! BAPI and FM

Hi there,Please some one explaine me with eg what is BAPI and FM and can create and configure,and where i used with respect to BW .Please help me,Thanks,RobMessage was edited by: Rob

Aummad by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Park FI document...?

HI everyone,I have a tricky question....In BAPI BAPI_ACC_GL_POSTING_POST there is a user exit EXIT_SAPLACC4_001...in that user exit if i set the value of BSTAT fields to 'V' which means Parked document...will this value be visible outside the exit al...

Resolved! function module

i m a off shore developer my consultant is using a fuction module which is been enhanced or chaned for their reqiurement now he has send me the code of it how can i update the fuction module in my server

Resolved! userexit_new_pricing_vbkd

Hi EveryoneWe have a requirement whereby when a sales document is re-priced to take into account changes to the pricing only certain items on the sales document should be re-priced. We have used 'userexit_new_pricing_vbkd' in SAPMV45A to contain the...

need Help

Hi all,Below code giving the shot dump at transfer command. How can i rectify that.FORM upload_data .data lw_filename type string. data: lw_line(1024). move p_ofile to lw_filename.*---Open file for output open dataset lw_filename for output in tex...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.