Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

READ DATASET

Hiuploaded into SAP. When tried to open and read the flat file using OPEN DATASET and READ DATASET commands, the Sy-subrc value returned is 8 and the error message 'the specified file not found' is displayed. We checked the path and the file is in th...

Hi Gurus,I have to create one z report. In that report in the selection screen I have to enter sales order number and Coil number and if I press execute button then I need to display sales order number, coil number, customer number name and along th...

Resolved! LSMW

Hi, Iam Practicing LSMW. Iam migrting the customers to the SAP.When iam doing that iam getting the following error. In the reconcilation account field iam getting the order probability(from the legacy data), in the currency iam getting the customer ...

memory ID value

if i have a program z_test and in that i write a statement EXPORT lv_herld TO MEMORY ID 'W_LV_HERLD'and in some other program i write FREE memory ID 'z_test'will the memory 'W_LV_HERLD' which is included in z_text be freed or not.???

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.