Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

REG:Issue related to RFC

I created one data base table and that database table should be papulated by the RFC function module .through this rfc fumction module i am papulating the data and displaying the data through another rfc function module. but whenever these two bapis ...

Resolved! Balnk line in the display

Hi,My output is having a blank line between heading and data. Can you please help me find out why it is comming like that. I have Uline, Headings, Uline, blank line, Data, Uline.Thanks,Neelu. uline. PERFORM headings. uline. PERFORM displaydata. uline...

Resolved! rfc

i have developed a rfc which should read data from Development Client and update table in Production client.the rfc is moved to quality client (where it should read data from dev and update in quality).however it is reading data from dev and updating...

SG141 by Active Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UCCHECK

Hi,Did anyone use UCCHECK during Unicode conversion? It does not seem to be working if I input Z* in the object name field. I am on 4.7(6.20).What am I missing?Thanks,Bala

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.