Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

RE: Legacy data structure

Hi Experts,Do we have any standard program used for data uploading ,if we execute that standard program it will automatically displays the legacy file structure format which we need to follow same structure to our legacy file in prsentation srever is...

count rows without ABAP

Hi,I am wondering how display the number materials for each material type in the system - without using ABAP? I have access to the standard tools – SE16, SE16N, SQVI.In excel, I would download MARA, sort by MART than add a subtotal using type “count”...

User-exit or not!!??

Hi all,Can anyone please help me finding if those includes are user-exits? MV60AF0V_VBRK_BEARBEITEN and LV60UF0V ??I ask this because some people working with me says that those includes are user-exits... but i don't think so.Could you please help me...

Resolved! RE: BDC

HI Experts,In BDC iam using call transaction to upload data ,can i able to put the error records in a BDC BATCH Input by using bdc_open,bdc_insert,bdc_close function modules for processing error records in foreground ?

order--performance

Does the below situation will effect performance..order in table is different from query??in query order:SELECT bukrs belnr gjahr monat blart bldat budat cpudt usnam tcode bktxt awkey INTO TABLE ibkpf FROM bkpf WHERE bukrs IN ...

Resolved! regarding popup window.

hello,can any one provide a <b>function module name for a popup window</b> in which <b>two editable fields</b> should be there for <b>user to enter numaric values</b>.as my requirement needed to<b> seek two numaric values in a popup window in one use...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.