Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

drop down or list bob

Hi,When i put a drop down box or list box as a parameter in a report.i am getting a blank entry.lets say i have 4 choices then all 4 are there along with that i have one blank.I don't want that blank.i am unable to remove that blank.can you help me t...

LSMW BMSEG

Hi,Im developing an LSMW to post Inventory using transaction MB01, to do this Im using program RM07MMBL and structure BMSEG, when I look at the structure BMSEG it has the fields document date BMSEG-BLDAT and posting date BMSEG-BUDAT however in the 'M...

Resolved! Inner join

hi,I have got a scenario in which i need to fetch values from 5 tables which contains more that 2 lakh entries.If i use inner join query it takes 2 min for executing that select query. Sometimes it goes to dump.Can anyone pls help me.

dialog table control

hi,I have created a table control with 10 columns,when the user enter a P.O. no on the 1st column and press enter some details from P.O. like vendor should appear in the second column and so on, how to acheive this please help me...regards,PrabhuPoin...

Resolved! BDC

Hi experts, Can Anyone provide me self learning tutorials for BDC. Say, one demo program ,even a link to any such tutorial will be of gr8 help.I will reward points to the most apt reply.Thanks

Menu Painter

I designed a screen using se51.I designed menu and enabled function keys.Menu is working well.But application toolbar is not displayed.everething is active only.Shall we have to write the code for standard function keys after enabling them?

write code in LSMW

hi all ,i need to validate each record when i upload the data through <b>LSMW</b>and if any record is not fulfilling the requirement i want to <b>catchthe line number of the flat file</b> so that the record can be identified easily to correct it and ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.