Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Issues FOR ALL ENTRIES

Dear all,I need to first select <b>100,000</b> records from table A and then base on this records goto select <b>100,000</b> records from table B. I did tried on below:<b>Method 1</b>:SELECT field1 field2 field3 INTO TABLE itab1 FROM A PACKAG...

Resolved! Help with creating a Substitution

Hi Experts - We would like to do the following: Populate the reference field with “18_date_month_year” every time system creates a FI document on real time integration has been approved.At past clients when I did substitutions we had a copy of progra...

Resolved! Equipment status table field...

Hi,Does anyone know in which table is stored the equipment status field (Display lines for system status ITOBATTR-STTXT ). The field that tells you if the equipment is installed or available or flagged for deletion..I will really appreciate any comme...

Resolved! BDC - creating line items

All,I have used SHDB to record transaction CJ02 . The code works fine until i try to load more than 14 lines then the 15 line is ovewritten. I am passing a next page statement but it is still ovewriting after 14 lines. Can someone please look at the ...

routines for data transfer?

hi all,when i enter access key for writing new routines for copying controls in VOFM, it is giving access refused. eventhough I have entered correct accesskey the system is giving "access refused" message. can any one pls let me know how to write r...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.