Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

Custom infotype

Hi pals,I've created a custom infotype using pm01. I created a subtype field in that and assigned corresponding subtype table also.when i go to pa30 and give that custom infotype and try to view the subtypes, i'm getting an error message "infotype is...

ORA-01008 Issue in ADBC SQL

Hi All,,I am getting an "ORA-01008: not all variables bound" error message when I execute this line "nbr_of_rows = rs_obj->next_package( )." in the code below. Could anyone tell me why I am getting this error and what I can do to solve it.Many thanks...

Resolved! ALV

Hello Friends,I have some doubts regarding ALV's1. What is the main difference between ALV Grid Display and ALV List Display.2. In program im using two tables and using inner join im populating the data in to internal table. Here im using Fieldcatalo...

Table Maintanance events.

Hi, I have a z table in that there is a numeric, non key field with entries 1,2 .....etc.now my requirement is i have restrict user with out entering duplicate values through sm30.If user enter duplicate value, then throw a message by allowing th...

Delivery Process

hi,can u pls explain me the delivery process???what will happend when create delivey and pgi?wht is difference between creating the delivery and pgi?wht is goods receipt?for example the delivery order is created for 10 items ,can i send 5 items to th...

Resolved! Backorder rescheduling job

Dear Friends, Our Backorder rescheduling job runs in background every day at 2AM using program SDV03V02. Currently it is taking more than 7 hours. Need to do performance tuning ASAP. Tried to achieve by applying indexes, OSS notes 0000822884. Bu...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.