Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Reg : Leading zeros

hi, In my report Iam using two parameter values .P_BUKRS of length 4 chars and has a value of 0600P_VBUND of length 6 chars and has a value of 470.Now I need to interchange these values. i.e. P_BUKRS should be 0470 and P_VBUND should be 0600.now my ...

Resolved! sort statement

ho guys,i need to sort the internal table i am using the sort statement like thissort int_table hours descending type ascendingtable valuestype hours 16A 16 0 0 0 0A 0i want to have the intable displayed like this as below mentioned 16A 16A 0 0 0 0 0...

read dataset

Hi guys..I am reading a file from application server into sap using OPEN DATA SET and then READ dataset..The file data is a s followsH#12/10/07#integrity#1000#12000#interfaced########40#12When I read the dataset into work area I dont see # but '/h/' ...

scripts

hi experts, i am uploloaded the log in to sap scripts using se78..and am include in text element like BITMAP 'LOGO' object GRAPHICS id BMAP type bcol DPI 150. But the probelumm is am not getting the output when am doing the test print... what is ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.