Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

bdc upload

Hi,I have to upload the time data using BDC in IT 2011. Please let me know in step-by step for BDC recording. I do not as how to do BDC recording. please send me the screen shot as well.Regards,

Resolved! Change the text of a pushbutton

Hi,I have a pushbutton on my application-toolbar .The text of this pushbutton is push.After clicking on this pushbutton , I want the text of the pushbutton to change from push to pull .At runtime , I want to change the description from push to pull.P...

Rollback for BAPI

In my application, I use 3 BAPIs executed one after the other. If any one of these BAPIs fail, I should rollback whatever database updates I did using the other BAPIs. Is it possible to achieve this? and how? call BAPI Aif BAPI-A success call BAPI...

ABAP-HR

Hi to allI am modifying a standard report pp6b HR report.I added a field Employee group. But it is not coming with updated seniority. select single * from pa0001 where pernr = data_tab-hidden_pernr and ygroup ne '...

Resolved! Help..

Masters!!I have two fields in one internal table..namely field1 and field2..each field has a corresponding value..my problem is I want to get their last value..example:field1 123field21 234since field1 has its last value of 3 and field2 has ...

General queries

Hi,I need anwers for these questions.1) How to handle errors in LSMW?2) what is the difference between changing and tables parameter in Function Module?3) what is meant by linear search and binary search and what is the difference between them?

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.